Volunteers are essential to meeting the challenge of Human Trafficking and the heartbeat of Path2Freedom. We are constantly looking for passionate, caring, like-minded, people to join us.
DIRECT SERVICE VOLUNTEERS
Direct service volunteer positions involve direct contact with Path2Freedom residents. Therefore, these positions require initial Human Trafficking CSEC Training consisting of a 24 hours in a classroom and 21 hours online. Background and reference checks as well as fingerprinting is also required.
DIRECT SERVICE VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- Emergency, on-call house mentors: Available to stay overnight and support the evening, morning, and daytime routines
- Physical Education ‘Teacher'(s): Provide 1 to 4, 30-minute physical education classes Monday-Thursday
- Ostler (stall and horse caregiver): Work with our thoroughbred horses
- Lawn Care/Property Maintenance: Provide weekly lawn care and property maintenance as needed
- Classroom volunteers: Provide an extra set of eyes, instruction, and academic support during the school days Monday-Thursday
- Drivers: Provide transportation to doctor’s appointments, youth group, work, and other important outings
INDIRECT SERVICE VOLUNTEERS
Indirect service volunteers support outreaches, events and other services not involving direct contact with Path2Freedom residents. Indirect service volunteers receive on-the-job training, and there are no background or fingerprinting requirements.
Join our team