Volunteers are essential to meeting the challenge of Human Trafficking and the heartbeat of Path2Freedom. We are constantly looking for passionate, caring, like-minded, people to join us.
DIRECT SERVICE VOLUNTEERS
Direct service volunteer positions involve direct contact with Path2Freedom residents. Therefore, these positions require initial Human Trafficking CSEC Training consisting of a minimum of 21 hours online. Background and reference checks as well as fingerprinting is also required.
DIRECT SERVICE VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- House Cleaning: Providing house keeping up to once weekly on Magnolia property.
- Onsite Administration (volunteers ONLY): Support from home and onsite making phone calls, scheduling appointments, onboarding volunteers and other administrative duties.
- Emergency, on-call house mentors: Available to stay overnight and support the evening, morning, and daytime routines
- Physical Education ‘Teacher'(s): Provide 1 to 4, 30-minute physical education indoor/outdoor
- Drivers: Provide transportation to doctor’s appointments, youth group, work, and other important outings 7 Days
INDIRECT SERVICE VOLUNTEERS
Indirect service volunteers support outreaches, events and other services not involving direct contact with Path2Freedom residents. Indirect service volunteers receive on-the-job training, and there are no background or fingerprinting requirements.
Join our team